And spend [in the way of Allah] from what We have provided you before death approaches one of you and he says, “My Lord, if only You would delay me for a brief term so I would give charity and be among the righteous.” (Surah al-Munafiqoon 63:10)
JAZAKALLAH TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED
A number of our brothers and sisters have generously contributed towards this project so far. Some of them have contributed lump sum. While many others are contributing as EMIs on a monthly basis. We thank each and every person who has contributed towards this cause and pray that Allah accepts their contribution towards his deen and He rewards them for their deed. Aameen. We thank each one of the contributors for standing shoulder-to-shoulder with us and encouraging us in this endeavour.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Indian Citizens can send your contributions to our account and inform us. Details of our account are as follows:
Name of the Account: Jamiat-e-Mahdavia
Account Number: 0793101021736
Bank and Branch: Canara Bank, R.T.Nagar, Bangalore
IFSC Code: CNRB0003246
NOTE: If you are not an Indian Citizen, please do not remit funds to this account. Please route your donations through your friends and relatives in India. Or contact us.
You can also contribute in the form of materials or by contributing towards a construction item. These are the items which are immediately needed:
- Borewell Digging – Approx. Rs.1.5 lakhs – Donated by a brother and completed
- Borewell Motor and Piping Approx. Rs.1 lakhs – Donated by a brother and completed.
- RMC for Ground Floor Roof Approx. Rs.2.95 lakhs – Alhamdulillah, this has been donated by a brother and the work completed.
- RMC for 1st Floor Roof Slab – Approx. Rs.2.95 lakhs. Alhamdulillah, this has been donated by brothers and the work completed.
RMC for 2nd Floor Roof Slab – Approx. Rs.2.95 lakhs.Alhamdulillah, this has been donated by a brother and the slab was cast on 29th April 2018. RMC for 3rd Floor Roof Slab – Approx. Rs.2.95 lakhs. Alhamdulillah, this was donated by a brother and the roof concrete was laid on 10th June 2018.
- Flooring for 1st Floor Prayer Hall – Approx. 3 lakhs – Alhamdulillah, has been promised by a brother.
- Bricks for Walls
- Steel Grills for Windows
Click the links below to know more about the New Jamat Khana Construction
What is the Latest Construction Status?
The Background to the New Jamat Khana Construction
View the Architectural Plans and Drawings
How Are We Managing During Construction? Learn About the Temporary Premises.